Time to take the next steps:
a Hong Kong eDiscovery conference
InnoXcell to bring business events to the region. I did conferences with them last year in both Hong Kong and Singapore and was pleased to be asked back to Hong Kong for this week’s conference. Read more>>
OVERVIEWeDiscovery is a starting point for many organizations’ information governance programs. Implementing effective collection and preservation processes and solutions can dramatically reduce costs and mitigate risks. However, without doing collection in a truly defensible manner, organizations will only make eDiscovery more of a nightmare and face higher costs and negative outcomes.
Confirmed Speakers More>>
Senior Corporate Counsel
Founder & Consultant
the e-Disclosure Information Project
Asia Managing Director
Catalyst Repository Systems
Herbert Smith LLP
Michael D. Lee
International Centre for Dispute Resolution® (ICDR)
The Hon. David J. Waxse
United States Magistrate Judge
Regional Managing Director for Legal Technologies
Kroll Ontrack Inc.
Asia e-Discovery Exchange will explore:
- How to get started on effective collection and preservation of data initiatives
- Working with Asia GOLD standard eDiscovery vendors
- The impact of US Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) governing e-discovery
- How to make use of the efforts of legal, IT and compliance department collaborations to reduce litigation cost
- Explore regulators’ view and perspective for e-discovery from Asia
With cost pressures looming large, corporate legal, compliance and IT teams are working through many of the following questions with varying results:
- What are the most important considerations when developing an information management program?
- What is the best approach to target and reduce data during e-discovery?
- How do you find the right balance of inside and outside resources?
- How can legal, compliance and IT teams become partners in information management and e-discovery?
- Find out more at the 3rd Annual e-Discovery & data retention exchange?
InnoXcell events are not your typical business conferences: Enabling a proactive business networking within the senior level delegation through tailor-made itineraries, one to one meetings and knowledge sharing.
- Secure your seat now and select meetings with your peers and eDiscovery vendors via secured online tools.
- Dedicated meeting areas for you to have one-to-one meetings
- Explore collaboration opportunity and 30 minutes one-to one expert advice