LEGAL TECHNOLOGY AND EDISCOVERY BEST PRACTICES
- Understanding the Current Legal Work Landscape & Implementing Necessary Technological Change
- The Cross Border Litigation Challenges - Explore How E-Discovery experts help and expedite the process. Examine the Costs of eDiscovery and strategies to minimize them
- Review best practices to cost effectively Identify and Preserve Relevant ESI
- Business Technology Sourcing Arrangements - Building and Protecting the Enterprise eDiscovery Universe and engaging and managing the right vendors
LITIGATION MANAGEMENT & EDISCOVERY KNOWLEDGE FOR IN-HOUSE COUNSELS, COMPLIANCE & IP PROFESSIONALS, RISK MANAGEMENT AND IT TEAM.
- eDiscovery for IP Litigation & antitrust cases
- eDisocvery for IT department - What Must a CIO Need To Do When The Company Gets Sued and what should a CIO never do
- eDiscovery and Data retention strategy - Learn new skills on how to turn your legal department into a profitable department
- Litigation versus Investigations: the Differences between -Discovery Requirements and Processes each Type of Matter.
- Digital forensic and investigation - what to do when regulators demand for your data?
- Fraud and White Collar Crime investigation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
TOO BUSY TO ATTEND?
Being the head of department, we know you are busy; therefore we have designed this event to enable you to pick and choose the sessions you would like to attend.
If you simply would like to explore the latest legal technology for your firm, an exposition is available for 2 full days. We also setup an education corner for you to learn from experts at any time during the event.
We understand legal matters can be sensitive and confidential; therefore we setup an online one to one meeting system for you to select experts you like to meet at the event in a private and professional setting.
THE ASIA PACIFIC EDISCOVERY EXCHANGE IS DESIGNED TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS.
For delegate registration, marketing cooperation, sponsorship or speaking opportunities,
please contact Jeffrey Teh at
852 2815 7772 or firstname.lastname@example.org